This page will help you learn and understand how to use the plugin “MyPet”. It’s for premium players! 🙂
- First step is to create a lead or to find one – for more information visit this link: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Lead.
- Then use the lead to kill a mob to become your MyPet. Once you have killed your mob it is now your pet.
- Click this link to visit the plugins website for more detail: http://mypet.keyle.de/.
toggles the behavior your MyPet.
Modes:friendly → the MyPet will not fight even when it’s attacked by anythingnormal → the MyPet will act like a normal wolfaggressive → attacks automatically everything within 15 blocks of the ownerfarm → attacks automatically every Monster within 15 blocks of the ownerraid → like normal but the MyPet will not attack players and their minions (wolves, ocelot, MyPets)duel → pets will attack other pets with active duel behavior within a 5 block radius
opens the inventory of your MyPet.
show all available MyPet commands./petinfo [username]
show the following info about your or another player’s MyPet.hit pointsexperiencedamageowner (only when MyPets isn’t yours)skill tree
- set the name of your MyPet.
- release your MyPet so you don’t have a MyPet anymore
teleports your MyPet to you.
send your MyPet away.
it can be still called by using the /petcall command
shows info about the skills of your MyPet
- switch your pet.
- use “/petswitch” store to store your current pet.